Architects Include Trex Fencing in Plans Because of Its Unique Attributes
We’ve seen a significant uptick this year in commercial projects where Trex fencing has been specified. The same is true for residential jobs where architects are involved. Since we joined CADDetails and Arcat, product awareness has increased and customers are finding that the Trex Seclusions’ fence system offers unique benefits that perfectly fit certain types of projects.
A contractor in South Carolina recently installed Seclusions for an enclosure around equipment. We asked for feedback about why the customer chose Trex:
- The job called for 10′ tall fence and Trex was the only manufactured privacy product that could be built specifically to those height requirements while also meeting other criteria.
- The enclosure required complete privacy.
- The fence was in a high wind area and the 110+ mph rating was needed.
- Sound abatement was beneficial; Trex’s interlocking pickets helped block noisy equipment behind the fence.
- The client wanted a more durable structure than vinyl afforded.